Thursday, April 2, 2009

Zapp Red Carpet Interview with Georgia Star!

This reporter was live on the red carpet
located outside Zapp Hall in Warrenton, Texas,
just as this Georgia peach arrived in her
rental limousine!
This reporter "accidentally" overheard the following
conversations which took place right outside
Trash Talk's beautiful tent!

Laurie: Theresa, I barely made it to your blog party!
Theresa: We saved a little food for you.
Laurie: Forget the food. Do you have wine, Theresa?
Theresa: Sure, Laurie. Red or white?
Laurie: Yes!
Theresa: Why were you so late, Laurie?
Laurie: That damn Delta airlines!
Theresa: Oh, you had flight problems?
Laurie: They lost my luggage, Theresa!
Is there anymore wine?
Theresa: Here, take mine.
Laurie: Houston is crowded, Theresa!
Did you know that Houston had so many people?
You mean this is all the wine that is left?
Theresa: (Snatches my wine out of my hand)
Here, take Malisa's!
Laurie: Good, she didn't need it anyway!
And they probably lost my luggage because
I was bumped off my original flight.
Hey, Lurch,are you drinking that beer?
You know your heart doesn't need it anyway...
Laurie: Hey, Deb, you got anything to drink?
Deb: How about a Fresca?
Laurie: Whatever! (She then pulls a flask out of her bra)
Anyway, as I was saying...then I went to talk to the pilot,
to give him a piece of my mind
about the shabby operations of his airlines
and as I was talking, he just reached out
and touched my breasts like this!
I'm not through with that man!
Deb: I bet you're not!
----------------------------------------
If you want more...stay tuned!
In the meantime, you can check out:
Laurie at 2Chippys
Trash Talk at Talking Trash



8 comments:

Tristan Robin said...

when do you post the arrest records?

The Texas Woman said...

Dang, I missed meeting her again. Someday...

The Texas Woman

By the by, cute comment on 2chipps' blog yesterday! You were robbed. YOU should have won!

Mindy said...

Dang! I hate that I missed this entire interview AND meeting 1chippy! Good reporting! ~Mindy

Teresa said...

I wish I could have been there. Yall are just having way too much fun.

Sue said...

Teresa had the same problem I did! I guess traffic sucks just as much as it does in SoCal! Teresa, why the hell didn't WE think of flying. . . maybe next time. Do you feel left out? I do and that is SO sad!

Lauri Evans said...

Lets get this straight it wasn't a flask it was a bottle, and Lurch said I could have the beer!! Cheers, Lauri

Woman in a Window said...

You are unplugged. Someone outta arrest you! Too funny.

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

That was too cute!! Hope ya'll had a blast. Thanks Karen for my gift again, T