Sunday, November 15, 2009

Where Has She Been?

You weren't expecting a
Pop Test today,
were you?
Well, it is Monday!
However, since teacher
has been negligent in preparing you,
I will give you an easy test today!

Read the question carefully
and select the best answer.

Question: Where has Malisa been?

A. I haven't noticed she was gone.

B. She was with Waldo!

C. She isn't coming back, is she?

D. She left town!

E. She fell in love with someone new!

F. None of the above.

G. All of the above.

Yes, class...
the correct answer is G!

It is true!

I was gone...even if you didn't notice!
I was with Waldo...well, Waldo's brother, Lurch.
Yes, I am afraid that I am coming back!
I did leave town and traveled to West Texas.
I am in total love with a new person in my life...
here is his photo!

Meet my new love...
Cash!
Cash was born last Friday.
He weighed 6 pounds and 15 ounces
and was 20 inches long.
His hair is super blonde
and he is gorgeous!

Sorry I have ignored you...
but look at this face!

6 comments:

Sue said...

I think we can all accept being "ignored" when it comes to new babies. Congrat's girlfriend, he is beautiful!

trash talk said...

That's an excuse worthy of being framed! I was so excited to see you back, I had to e-mail Sue and tell her, but I see she found out before me!
Girl, he is gorgeous and I ain't woofing you. Precious, precious baby. Mother and baby both doing fine? I know you are walking on air and I am just so proud for you. Congratulations!!!
Trash
P.S. I have missed you...and my pop tests!

Preemie Donna said...

He is gorgeous. Love the name.

Mindy said...

I have missed you! And how very exciting that you have Cash. As I recall, I totally thumbsed up that name, back before he was breathing air. Love it! I know you are thrilled. Welcome back, friend! ~Mindy

Tristan Robin said...

congratulations on the new addition - he's adorable! And the name Cash is totally cool.

... and I did notice you were gone!

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

I have missed you too!! And congratulations!! Beautiful baby!!! And I love the name "Cash"!

Lou Cinda :)