Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day 44...Signs Of Spring In The Studio


When you look outside,
you may see winter,
but when I got up this morning...
I saw signs of Spring
in my studio!

Yes, Spring colors are
sprouting up amongst
the colors of winter...

Seeds are waiting to be planted...

Why, tiny glue sticks are already sprouting!
It's a little early in the year,
don't you think?

Things are already "coupling up"
for the rites of Spring...

while other items are already
participating in the mating cycle!

My, my, my...
the stamps have already
hatched and are growing like weeds!

Ah, yes!
Looks like Spring is in the air!

If you are participating in
One World One Heart,
don't forget that the drawing
for your own "magic carpet"
will be Sunday, February 14th
at midnight (CST).
If you haven't registered for my
giveaway, just leave a comment on

4 comments:

The Muse said...

bless you...for the HOPE of spring!
i just know it is waiting as impatiently as this little muse :)

Tristan Robin said...

what a charming post! - I'm afraid bright spools of thread and sprouting glue sticks is about as Spring-like as it's going to be getting in this part of the world for awhile!

debi lynn mattingly said...

Hey girlfriend!

Can't wait to see what you are going to create!!!! Thanks for droppin' by the Yaya, and my prayers are with you and hubby! xo...deb

Sue said...

Feels almost summer here! It won't last but it sure is nice. Love the photos and the "studio"! New background is lookin good too!! Happy Valentine's Day. .
Sue