Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 46...Pop Test!

Monday!
Are you surprised?
You know what today is...

POP TEST!

Directions: Multiple choice answers...
you are responsible for answer D.

A. Excuse me, did you fart?

B. Excuse me, I have never talked to a Democrat before.

C. Excuse me, did you know you have a tsunami happening on your head?

D.


If you did not read yesterday's
post, please do so.
I posted late and don't want you to miss photos of Lurch!

Winner of my One World One Heart giveaway
will be announced later today!

4 comments:

red.neck chic said...

d. excuse me...but really, are you talkin' to me?

d. really? your hand is stuck like that?

lulu redstar said...

d. You aren't wearing any what?

D. Pardon me, but I do not swing.

D. Where is your left hand?

Sue said...

d. It's President's Day so I can fart, talk to a Democrat and have a tsunami on top of my head and still wonder why we put the Dick's face on TV (referring to our former VP) all in one day! I'm celebrating our dead President's by shopping the last day of Country Roads big ass sale!!

Tristan Robin said...

will my finger fit in that little circle?