Saturday, March 31, 2012

What Have I Gotten Myself Into?

It has been so long since I've been here.
I thought maybe I should reintroduce myself.

Hi. My name is Malisa
and I am a lackadaisical-blogger-holic.
It has been three months since I blogged. 


Some things just got in my way.

So my friend, Mike, has agreed to be my sponsor.

He has guilted me asked me to join in this
competition contest unabashed rivalry meme,
Thirty Days of Photographs II.
So sorry I missed round I.
Right.

I don't even know what a meme is.
I've had a meemaw and a grandma,
but never a meme.

This hellish ordeal wonderful opportunity
to show my lack of photography skills begins tomorrow.


I'm dusting the cobwebs off of my Brownie
and getting ready to make a fool of myself new friends.

Want to see the 30 day list?

Day 1: Silence
Day 2: Architecture
Day 3: From An Ant’s Perspective
Day 4: The experiment
Day 5: Power
Day 6: Tragedy
Day 7: Mirror
Day 8: A stranger
Day 9: Something I hate
Day 10: Waiting
Day 11: Wheels
Day 12: Fear
Day 13: Pleasure
Day 14: Forty-two
Day 15: Wood
Day 16: Ordinary matters
Day 17: Time
Day 18: Fire
Day 19: White
Day 20: Bird
Day 21: Moon
Day 22: Portrait
Day 23: Fish tales
Day 24: Crowd
Day 25: The future
Day 26: My toothbrush
Day 27: Nude
Day 28: Outlier
Day 29: Lines
Day 30: The Devil

Yeah, no shit.
That's what I said too.

Want to join in?
No, I didn't think so.
But in case you do, just hop over to the slave masters Ziva's or Michael's blog.
Volunteer to participate. I dare you.

I already know what I'm going to do for Day 30.
Gonna post a photo of my sponsor.

Maybe I won't be the worst.
There is hope that someone will suck worse.
I mean, after all, look who is participating!


Surely someone will be drink too much wine and be out of focus.


No comments: