Monday, June 11, 2012

The Bee Gees and I Aren't Doing Too Well!



Today's topic for 30 Days of Writing is "A Sense of Accomplishment". Nicky and Mike of           We Work For Cheese have compiled a list of topics and you are invited to participate! All you have to do is write your post and link it up HERE. It is a fun group of people and what else do you have to do? Sleep is overrated and online shopping costs money. Save money and write! Want to read the other entries, just go HERE.

I have had the pleasure of experiencing some great moments of accomplishment in my life. Hopefully, my life will offer me the opportunity to have many  more accomplishments. However, at this particular point in my life, my accomplishment is mere survival.

I don't know how I got so lucky, but life has offered challenge after challenge after challenge for my life the last couple of years.  Just when it seems that I have one challenge kicked in the butt, there is another kicking at my door. Right now, I feel like the chick in the photo. I'm doing my best to keep the door closed on those pesky challenges, but I've got some major leaks, friends, some major leaks.

Can anybody come hold this door for a few minutes while I run away?

No comments: