Wednesday, October 3, 2012

30 Days of Photography...Day Three


Greetings from the cow pasture! Yes, this huge antique fair is held in endless miles of cow pastures. Maybe now you will understand why I can't get a good internet connection. However, I ought to be able to come up with a doozy of a photo on the day the topic is bullshit. Please excuse me not making comments on all your wonderful photos right now. I will catch up next week. And that ain't no bullshit.

I do the publicity for this antique show so I have hundreds of photos of chandeliers and other wonderful things hanging over my head. I chose this photo because I adore the work of this artist. While many would call this style industrial, the artist calls it agricultural art. Genius. All of his products are created  from repurposed agricultural items. This chandelier is made from parts of a hay rack which is pulled behind a tractor. No, he did not get all of those empty bottles from my trash. I actually ship them to him. No, I don't. But I should. We might make a deal. 

No comments: