Friday, February 8, 2013

A Renaissance

No fiction today. More of a reflection day. Thinking about where I want to go with my life. What I want to do next. How to make the most of what is left.

Did someone say Paris? I thought I heard someone whisper it. Yes, Paris! Never been. But I have plans. I still have hope. 

Why Paris? Anyone who knows me is probably keenly aware that I do like the occasional glass of wine. Maybe the bottomless glass of wine would be a better description. I would be in Haven with the wine, cheese and pastries. 

But most of all, I want to go to Paris for a rebirth of senses and feelings. This video from the French Clinic La Muette says it all. 




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All this relaxation has  allowed my mind to wander. There is a story rattling around in my brain somewhere. It might escape later today. Would I totally win this non-contest if I posted two stories in one day? Would I be Queen for the Day? After you watch this marvelous video, go over to We Work for Cheese and check out the other participants' stories. Hopefully, they won't have a cuter baby video than mine. Thanks, Nicky and Mike for making me want to get naked and float around in a tub of water.

No comments: