Thursday, April 9, 2009

Please Forgive Me!

I owe an apology to several people...
okay, probably more like
several hundred people...
but you're only getting three
apologies out of me today!
To Debbie and Laurie...
I am SO sorry about that
picture I posted yesterday!
Wasn't it the most horrible thing?
But it was funny!
Attention readers!
Debbie and Laurie are both
BEAUTIFUL women and
bear little resemblance to that awful photo!
Thanks for being such good sports!
------------------------------------------------------------
To Angie from Amarillo...
I am SO sorry that I didn't get to talk
to you at the blog party in Warrenton!
Mindy, Cher, Amy and I were shopping
when we were approached by Angie...
she recognized us from blog photos!
Angie, as soon as you joined the party,
I went to check on Lurch and spent some
time relocating him to Trash Talk's tent.
When I returned to the party,
you were gone...
so sorry I missed you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, Cher, you are right...
I could make this a weekly post...
just apologizing to people I have offended!
God gave everybody a talent!

8 comments:

Sue said...

I think it very funny that your special God given talent is pissing people off!! I LOVE it!! Keep up your good work.

Lola Enchanted said...

What a talent girl!!! I do have to say I wuv that bunnie!!! Too cute!!


Happy (early) Easter!

trash talk said...

You are so forgiven, but as penance, I want another contest...pronto! Yes, the little bunny did make me forgive you, although I was never actually mad. I thought the whole thing (minus my HUGE chin) was a hoot. Debbie

donna baker said...

You're a sweetheart for worrying about hurting anyone's feelings. It was funny.

Lauri Evans said...

Well I am still pissed and you would be too!! How am I going to keep Cat Daddy interested with that awful photo floating around.(Just kidding) And all I can say is Payback is HELL!!!!!! Lauri@chippys The black widow

The Texas Woman said...

Hey, that picture was my muse. Don't knock it! We all have a bad side (in my case, many!) and those ladies know it too. We're not models, well, most of us aren't, and we don't have the privilege to "kill" photos we don't like.

I too lost track of Amarillo Angie after we met her. What a loss on our part. Angie, we'll make up for it next time! There was just too much going on with your Lurch and my son Michael. I'd never met his girlfriend so I was distracted by that to say the least!

The Texas Woman

Woman in a Window said...

You can rouse 'em and temper then later. Quite a talent, I'd say.

Whispering Pine Cottage said...

Please, no apology! I should have stayed around longer, I was so distracted by all the neat people and stuff, but I did get to meet Lurch and you wonderful dog! I feel bad I didn't get to meet Deb (Trash talk) and CD. However, I won't be late next time! Amarillo Angie