Saturday, March 14, 2009

LAST DAY TO REGISTER FOR THE TREASURE HUNT!

We told you
we have swords!
We have other weapons...
we have SILVERWEAR!
We are ready to
attack the Ides of March!

Are all these people
trying to kill Caeser?
NO!
They're trying to win
THE TREASURE HUNT!
Treasure Hunters Beware!
See warning below!
Ready to win
your loot?
To open the
treasure chest?
Our treasure chest
looks like this!

And here is your loot...

the goodies inside!


Treasure Hunt begins

at 4:00 pm central time!



Haven't registered yet?
Today is your last day!


Just follow these instructions...
1. Follow our blog!
2. Leave a comment stating
that you want to play!
3. Copy this OFFICIAL TREASURE HUNTER
badge and place it at the top of your blog page!
That’s all you gotta do!

(In the voice of a tv infomercial)
BUT WAIT…THERE’S MORE…

If you follow our blog, register to play,
post the badge at the top of your blog page
AND write a post about the Treasure Hunt,
you will receive a

PRACTICE TREASURE HUNT

on the evening of March 14th!
Practice makes perfect, you know!

Already registered?

Please check the
registered Treasure Hunters list
on my sidebar and make
sure your name is on the list!
Please contact me if it isn't!




Speaking of winners...

Have you voted for Sue yet?

Our fellow blogger, Sue,

has an antique shop which has been

nominated for the best antique shop

in all of Orange County!

She is winning right now

with 57% of the vote!

Help her out!

Go to the website listed

on the poster above

and vote!!!

Check out Sue's blog:

Just Practicing Random Acts of Kindness

3 comments:

Irma's Rose Cottage said...

I want to treasure hunt. Please add me to your list. I have followed your instructions.
Please let me know if I made it on time.

Hugs :)

Irma

Sue said...

I'm in CA and already confused because we just went to daylight savings time! So what time is it in Texas, what time would be when it is 4pm in Texas, CA would be what time? Don't tell Brande, my daughter, that I asked. For about a month, she went to Austrailia and I could never figure out the time, let alone the day. She knows I need "help"! It's a blonde thing, I think?

Lola Enchanted said...

I'm ready and CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!~