1. What soap opera about the Abbott, Newman and Winter clans is set in fictional Genoa City?
2. What are you studying if you're into oology?
3. What writer was expelled from West Point for showing up for a public parade naked wearing only a white belt and gloves?4. Show me a picture of my acting partner.
5. He lives at 1313 Webfoot Walk, Duckburg, Calisota.
6. A typical American eats 28 of these in his/her lifetime.
7. If you plant this by your doorstep, you will keep witches away.
8. Texas Tech University Red Raiders have two mascots. Show me one.
9. What was created by French monks in 610A.D. and was designed to resemble a little child's arms in prayer?
10. Bingo is the name of the dog on a box of these snacks.
11.Caeser and Cleo were their early stage names.
12. At one time, this painting hung in Napoleon’s bedroom.
13. Who was the Lone Ranger's great grand-nephew?
14. Show me a picture of my grandson, Tango, in the pumpkins.
15. What would you be afraid of if you found a sign written in Latin that said "Cave Canem"?
16. What favorite recipe of her and her husband's did First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy have taped to the wall in the White House kitchen?
17. Animal Crackers boxes were designed with a string handle so they could be hung from what?
18. Show me a picture of my granddaughter, Madisyn, in a Christmas setting.
19. What is "wagger pagger bagger" slang for in England?
20. Where does the expression "out of the mouths of babes" come from?
21. Howdy Doody had 48 of these…one for each state in the union.
22. Country music comedienne who always wore a hat with a price tag on it when she performed?
23. Who said: "Never eat more than you can lift"?
24. Find and display the childhood picture of my husband, Lurch, which appeared on the front page of the Abilene Reporter News.