Yes, I've been tagged.
Jan from Summer Sundays
Who knew she was that fast?
She chased me down and tagged me!
Her instructions were to tell 6 things
about myself that people might not know.
Then I have to run around like a chicken with
its head cut off and tag 6 other people.
Stop it! Stop it right now!
Yes, you have to read the rest of this post.
Yes, your name may be on the list.
Get over it.
First of all, it is hard to find 6 interesting things
about me that you don't already know.
Most of my good stuff has been on the front page
of the paper or at least in the police report.
Oh, well, here goes...
1. I was constipated in Mexico once.
Think about it. How many people do you know
who leave Mexico without an intestinal episode?
Personally, I think I made history.
You want serious.
Well, Montezuma's Revenge!
1. I am an only child, which is very lonesome,
by the way.
2. I could eat Mexican food three times a day.
3. My theatre students wrote a play in conjunction with
Edward Albee's assistants and performed it at a world
premiere hosted by famous sculptor and artist, James Surls.
4. I have been a jr. high and high school principal
and lived to tell the story.
5. I have two unfinished novels, an agent and an obvious
fear of success.
6. For a woman who never wanted children, I am totally
in love with and obsessed with my husband, sons,
daughter-in-laws and grandchildren!
Now for the lucky ones!
Tag! You're it!
It is now your turn to
tell 6 things and tag 6 people.
4. Halo Hill
Sorry. I had to do it.
Jan told me to!