Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Today's Game Rules!

Contest will be posted
between 5:00-7:00 central...

You haven't had a test in a long time,
so I went easy on you.
It is a MATCHING TEST!

You may number your responses
and send them all together
on the comment form...
or...

You can copy my test,
place it on your blog
with the answers underneath each photo.
If you do this method,
you must send me a comment
letting me know to check your blog!

First person with all the right answers wins!
If no one has all the answers right,
the person with the most right answers wins.
Your first answers are your final answers.
There is no winner until
teach has announced a winner!

I estimate that there will be
about three people playing :)...
so good luck...
and don't hurt each other!


6 comments:

trash talk said...

Um, one of the three would be me, right?

Malisa said...

Trash Talk: Now that our buddy is down and out, you may just win by default! You will be playing against yourself! :)

The Texas Woman said...

Ya know, I just realized you are using a picture of me protecting my purple ta-ta on your header. You really should have asked my permission!

Malisa said...

So sorry, Cher! I didn't mean to window peep! It's just that you teased me with that little sneak peek on your blog! :) Don't be wearing this outfit to Warrenton in the fall! Although...on second thought...you might make some good deals that way!

Malisa

Linda Jo said...

I'm not gonna play...it wouldn't be fair to the others. I always win. Good lucky, y'all.

Malisa said...

No, Linda! Say its not true! Somebody has to play...and somebody has to win! Might as well by you!

Malisa