Monday, September 28, 2009

Trick or Halloween Treat!


Halloween Goodies!

I love Halloween!
Do you?

Have you noticed that
Halloween collectibles
are getting tough to find?

What a marvelous display!

Isn't this hard candy tin
perfection?

At Rest...

Precious Halloween photos!

These black cats are trying to escape!

Guess the wicked witch
left this shoe behind!

All these Halloween collectibles
can be found in
Karen Armstrong's booth
in Lufkin, Texas.
Karen is one of the Moonlight Hollow girls
and has one of the most impressive Halloween
collections I have ever seen. She has placed a few
of her valuables in her display case, but has an
impressive collection that she has not decided to
part with yet. If you have any questions or requests
for a special Halloween collectible, you can contact
me and I will email you the information.
If you see something you like in Karen's display
case, you can contact the following:

Laura Koch, Owner
936-632-0110

If you want to visit Heritage Antiques,
you are in for a treat!
110 W. Burke
Downtown
Lufkin, Texas 75901


3 comments:

Sue said...

I LOVE the candy tin! Thanks for the photos of the great stuff. I'm sure Karen appreciates the wonderful post describing her Halloween collectibles, and the store!

Tristan Robin said...

lovin' that "at rest" sign! - and the candy tin!

great photos (especially the first one!) - looks like a great store to poke around in for awhile.

The Texas Woman said...

That old Halloween photo reminds me of some my dad took in the day. I'll have to dig 'em out of the photo chest for show and tell!