Sunday, February 21, 2010

Day 51...Singing Praises!

Oh give thanks
to the Lord;
call upon his name;
make known his deeds
among the peoples!

Sing to him,
sing praises to him;
tell of all his
wondrous works!
--Psalm 105:1-2--

On this beautiful Sunday morning,
I am going to tell you of
his wondrous works...

kidneys functioning
and improving...

blood pressure up
to normal level...

pain improving...

a team of doctors
who will continue to work
with Lurch after
he is stabilized
and out of the hospital
(probably a few more days)

Today is a good day!
Of course, every day is
a good day!

Thank you, Sweet Jesus!



8 comments:

The Muse said...

I rejoice with you and for you! :)


The Muse invites you to visit her new posts at~
www.adivashammer.com (prose)
www.mysterymeatloaf.blogspot.com (just for fun)
www.myladydujour.com (design)
www.adivashammer.blogspot.com (word games)

Laurie said...

I am very happy to hear this!

trash talk said...

Doing my very best happy chair dance for you my friend! I'm popping wheelies in joy! We serve an awesome God!
Debbie

lulu redstar said...

Yay! So good the weekend brought postive outcomes! Now, who is going to look after you once The Man is out of the hospital? Seems to me his Head Nurse (ahem ahem) will need a little TLC herself. oxox

Astrid Lee, Reiki Master Teacher said...

My heart goes out to you and I share in your celebration of the Divine within. I'm so happy for you to hear of the healing progress of your Lurch.

Mindy said...

Sweet! I'm so happy to hear such positive news. Prayers and praise continue! Hugs to you both from Poetry! ~Mindy

debi lynn mattingly said...

Hey girlfriend!

I am so happy to hear that your honey is improving---but, as always I will continue to keep you all in my thoughts and prayers as the "healing" journey begins!

Come by the yaya...having a HUGE vintage give a way on Sunday! Give the tall man a big xo from me, Greg and of course the boys!

xo....deb

Unknown said...

Hope all is going well on your end. Sounds like you've been having a major event in you world.

Hi. I found you from the Texas Blogging Gals site and came over to say hello. Stop by my address http://lonestarlifer.wordpress.com/ and say howdy. Look forward to talking with you.
LoneStarLifer
Paula