Debbie is playing
Twenty Questions With Lurch.
1. Why does Mal really call you Lurch?
2. What's it like to go "commando" in a hospital gown?
3. Have you ever vo-di-o-doed in a hospital bed... or broom closet?
4. Do you do this to test if Mal really loves you...'cause boy... she really loves you!
1. Blondie calls me Lurch because that is my name! Duh. It is hard talking to you blondes! I was given the nickname Lurch by one of my college football coaches. I'm sure he gave me that name because of my quick moves and not because I resemble Lurch on The Addams family. I'm not big and mean looking. Okay, maybe I am, but Blondie sure isn't scared of me.
2. "Gung ho! Watch out, nurses! Jump back, doctors! Out the door, visitors! Special Forces have been called in to clear the hallways and I am the man with the big gun!"
Debbie, going "commando" in my hospital gown is very freeing...very! I'm here at the hospital just "hanging out"!
3. I plead the 5th. I haven't done it in an elevator either...maybe.
4. No, this was not to test Blondie's love. This little game was just to get her busy and keep her out of my hair. However, yesterday, I tested her love when I decided to get up by myself and I pulled one of the drainage tubes out of my lung. Then I pulled the IV out of my arm and bled everywhere. You understand, don't you, Debbie? It is all part of my "commando" tactics!
By the way, Blondie is still here. I guess she loves me.
Hugs and kisses,
Do you want to ask Lurch a question?
Just leave a comment on Friday's post,
TWENTY QUESTIONS WITH LURCH!