Mike is playing
Twenty Questions With Lurch.
1. What is the most surprising thing you know about Malisa
that most of us would never even guess?
2. Did you get sick because you have a secret nurse fantasy,
or wouldn't it be easier just to be honest and ask Malisa
to go do some shopping at a costume shop?
3. What's the best and worst thing about being
in the hospital?
1. She is easy. Excuse me, everybody knows that. You asked for a surprising fact most people don't know. Malisa is very, very 'fraid of butterflies. Buddy, don't get in her way if she is escaping the attack of a butterfly or moth, because she will knock your Little Mike in the dirt.
2. The only nurse fantasy I have is finding a nurse who speaks a language I can understand. No, I am not from Arizona, but thanks for asking. Now, if Malisa would like to get a Goldilocks costume, she can sleep in my big bed.
3. The best thing about being in the hospital is being able to flash unsuspecting women without getting arrested. The worst thing about being in the hospital is the Jamaican nurse chasing after me looking for a bare place to stick that dang hose.
Your hospital buddy,
Do you want to ask Lurch a question?
Just leave a comment on Friday's post,
TWENTY QUESTIONS WITH LURCH!