Monday, April 16, 2012

An Ordinary Ritual To Celebrate The Extraordinary



Today is Day Sixteen of
Thirty Days of Photography II.

Today's photo topic:  ORDINARY MATTERS

I had planned to take a photo of stacked roles of toilet paper for ordinary matters. However, yesterday was our wedding anniversary so I thought I should acknowledge this special day in our lives.

I cannot imagine life without Lurch. He has been the love of my life. He has taught me so much about myself. He showed me how to step out of my shell and take risks. He has taught me so much about strength and courage. He validates everything in me.  He is larger than life. He lived his life on the edge. He was wildly successful. He couldn't blend into a crowd if his life depended on it. I loved everything about him the moment I met him. 

Happy Anniversary, Lurch. What may seem an ordinary matter to most is an extraordinary celebration to me. I am so lucky to still have you by my side. 



Want to see ordinary matters in the other frazzled participants' lives?
Check them out here.


No comments: