Thursday, February 28, 2013

Adios, Motherscooters!





On the last two days of 30-2 Days of Writing, I find myself not being able to contribute the last two installments of my stories. It makes me so sad. I've hung in there for a whole friggin' month, but have to end without a bang. And, believe me, there haven't been many incidents where I didn't end with a bang. Get it? Never mind.

I want to thank Nicky and Mike of We Work for Cheese for making me, forcing me, threatening me inviting me to participate in this painful exciting writing extravaganza! I didn't want to do it because I have a lot going on in my pitiful life right now. But I jumped in with both feet because I love Nicky and Mike. And you know what happened? They awakened my creative side again. So those two are responsible for anything that happens in the next year. If I get arrested, sued or photographed in a compromising situation, it is their fault. Congratulations, Nicky and Mike! This is like being a God parent. You get to pay my fines, bail and lawyer's fees. 

I wanted to end 30-2 Days of Writing with a big ending. However, it is not gonna happen. I have spent the last two days on the road and will spend all day tomorrow at a funeral. 

So with that being said, the stress of not writing for two days has gotten to me and that's why I got drunk and leaves you with the question is that all

Do not fear. Cooter, Buck and Bobby Lee are in deep shit and will be back.

Now, go have a shot of Wild Turkey and a cold Lone Star Beer. 

No comments: