Saturday, February 6, 2010

Day 37...Up To My Knees!


I'm not over my head...
yet...
but I am in up to my knees!

I worked on art projects
until 3 o'clock this morning.

Worked in my space at
Heritage Antiques all day today.

Gonna get some rest...
do a short post...
and start all over again tomorrow!
Now that I am back
"on schedule",
don't forget about

POP TEST on Mondays

WACKY WEDNESDAY,
THE NEVER-ENDING STORY
on Wednesdays

FRIDAY FILL IN THE BLANK
on Friday

Yep, that means that you will be
graded on class participation
on MWF...
Monday, Wednesday, Friday!

Now, let's go in for a swim!

2 comments:

trash talk said...

There just isn't any rest for the wicked, is there?
"I love to go swimmin' with bow legged wimmen and swim between their legs!"

Sue said...

The water is too damn cold here to swim, but the views are still great! Love vintage beach photos!
Take care, Sue