Want to write a story,
but just don't have the time?
Or would you just take joy
in completely changing the
direction of a story?
Whatever your motivation,
you are invited to add
a few words at a time to
keep the story going.
Write a open ended sentence
and come back later to see the
direction the story has taken.
With just a few more words,
you can turn the story on its head!
Let's write the...
1. I will post a picture and then begin a story
with 3 to 6 sentences...
2. Then I will stop in MID-SENTENCE...
3. The next person picks up (in MID-SENTENCE)
where the last comment left off and will then
add 3 to 6 sentences to continue the story...
4. And then he/she/it will stop in MID-SENTENCE.
5. Don't end the story...
it is a never-ending story!
6. You may post as many comments as you want
to continue the story!
Hulga didn't know what to expect when she signed up for the university research project. She was a shy girl who needed to get notice by her professors. Hulga was horrified to discover that the research project dealt with...