Tuesday, September 24, 2013

30 Days of Photographs IV: Day 24...Carnival




One of my favorite things about 30 Days of Photographs IV is reading the wild explanations of how the displayed photo somehow links to the day's topic. Cheryl calls it the 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon theory. I call it bullshit. It provides the humor we all need while scrambling to take photos of insane topics while carrying on with our busy lives. 

So here I go. Cheryl, I hope I make you proud.

Remember those frisky Cornish game hens we met on Day 14? Remember how they totally surprised me by cavorting on my kitchen counter? Well, here is the rest of the story. 

Maybe I was a little harsh. Maybe I should have been a little more understanding. After all, she was a pretty little chick and he was just doing what fowl fellas do. But I was offended. And the two martinis I had just swilled slowly sipped probably just added fuel to the fire.  So I admit it. I yelled at them. I ranted and raved and told them to get a room.

That is just what they did. They booked a room on a CARNIVAL cruise. The cruise was a big success. Just look at those tans! I understand that the couple was honored by being seating at on the captains' table. Just proves that secret lovers can never escape the spotlight. Or some bullshit like that. 


Want to see some other bullshit carnival photos? Just go HERE. If you want to accost visit the creators of this amazing non-contest, you must observe the visiting hours at the prison. It's much easier just to check out MikeWJ and Ziva at their blogs.






No comments: