Wednesday, September 4, 2013

30 Days of Photographs IV: Day 4...Backwards


This weekend, I was taking photos of my son, Eric, jumping off the diving board while catching a football in mid-air. See the football coming right at his hands? The photo was taken with my phone camera so I couldn't slow down this action shot. But what does this have to do with our photo topic, backwards? Hmmmm. Let me see if I can get creative.



Here we go. Backwards.  Watch out, Eric! That football is aimed right at your head!  I love technology.

Amused by my photo? Then you need to go check out all of my backwards friends and see their photos. Check them out HERE. I need to give a big shout out to MikeWJ and Ziva for leading this merry band of no gooders. Yeah, I'd like to shout at them right now.




No comments: