Sunday, September 8, 2013

30 Days of Photographs IV: Day 8...Texture


Sorry I'm late posting today. My Texas Tech Red Raiders were playing football last night. I'm just lucky I got this photo before the drinking celebrating began. I know you are all sitting on the edge of your seats waiting for me to tell you if Texas Tech won. You can breathe now. We won 61-13. I think that was the score. The television screen was a little blurry last night. Let's just say that bourbon and martinis were involved. 

I love the texture of this banana plant in my front yard. The colors are so intense and the little ripples (the official scientific term) in the large leaves are pleasant to the touch. We haven't had rain in ages, but we had a little shower right before I took this photo so this banana plant is sporting a few little raindrops. Yes, the banana plants do produce bananas. Just my luck. I hate bananas.

Want to see some nice photos from people who are totally bananas for participating in this non-contest? Go HERE. Want to visit the blogs of the top bananas? MikeWJ and Ziva are the fruitiest.






No comments: